Who we are?
We are Stoke by Nayland Crown Limited (The Crown), Park Street, Stoke by Nayland, Suffolk, CO6 4SE. Telephone number 01206 262001, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the controller.
The Personal Data we process and what we do with it
We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include – name, home address, company name, telephone number, email address.
• To send offers, promotions and events
• To be able to return any lost items to you or record any incidents or accidents on our premises
• To perform our contract with you
• To provide invoices for hotel stays
• To process and manage your hotel/restaurant booking or voucher sales
Sharing your Personal Data
Where third parties are used to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the data protection law and any such data is not stored outside of the EU or used by themselves.
Retaining your Personal Data
Whilst you are a customer of us we will continue to store and use your personal data. If you are a hotel guest we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 6 years from the date of your last stay. If you are a restaurant guest we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 1 month from the date of your last booking. If you have signed up for our newsletter, we will retain your personal data until we are told to remove your data or you unsubscribe from this service.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
• You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make sure this request is in writing or by email to email@example.com. Please provide details of the information you require.
• If you believe any of your personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
• If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us on 01206 262001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, we will contact you without delay. We will explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should you wish to complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.